The Organising Committee invites submissions for poster presentation at the 13th MOH-AMM Scientific Meeting. Only project/research that has not previously been published or presented will be considered.
1. Abstracts should not be more than 300 words and should include the following:
2. Title must be in bold capital letters at the top of the abstract.
3. Author(s) name and affiliation: maximum of 5 authors can be listed. Presenting author's name must be underlined.
4. Leave one line between the title/author/institution and the body of the abstract.
5. Graphs, tables and illustrations cannot be included in the abstract.
6. Submission of not more than 2 abstracts by individuals.
7. Scheduling details and guidelines for the final preparation of accepted presentation will be included with the notification of acceptance.
8. Final selection will be made by a panel appointed by the Scientific Committee.
9. Abstracts must be in English.
1. All abstracts must be submitted electronically to this website.
2. Abstracts will be peer reviewed according to originality, clarity and quality of content.
3. Presenters will be notified of abstract selection by 15 July 2019. All communication will be with the presenting author as indicated in the abstract.
4. Presenters with accepted abstracts would have to register for the full conference; otherwise their abstracts will not be included in the abstract book.
1. Presentation in poster session will be numbered and listed in the programme.
2. The top of the poster must have a label indicating its title and authors.
3. The illustration should be prepared beforehand. Illustration should be readable from a distance of 1 meter. Please keep the illustration simple.
4. Poster format and type (print or electronic) will be notified through email together with acceptance decision.
All payments are to be issued in favour of "MOH-AMM Scientific Meeting".
Made Payable to:
Name of Account : MOH-AMM Scientific Meeting
Name of Bank : Standard Chartered Bank,
Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
Account Number : 873-1-5056669-5
Swift Code : SCBLMYKXXXX
Enquiry on Registration:
Unit 1.6, Level 1, Enterprise 3B, Technology Park
Malaysia (TPM), Jalan Innovasi 1, Lebuhraya Puchong -
Sungei Besi, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (603) 8996 0700, 8996 1700, 8996 2700
Fax: (603) 8996 4700
Only for MOH staff residing outside of Klang Valley. First come first served basis.